Debit Cards in National Currency
- 50 000 sumCard Issuance
- Convinient way of payment for goods and services accepted nationwide
- Free yourself from carrying a piles of money
- Safety ans security of your funds
- Pay for goods and services without any charges or comissions
- Transfer funds to private and corpoate entities (to activate this option make an application to the branch issued your debit card)
- Transfer funds from your debit card to the cards issued by another banks
- Make a deposit to your card
- Pay for utility bills
- Submit an application for issuing Uzcard Debit Card within any branch or office nationwide
- Sign an Uzcard cardholder agreement
- Copy of your passport
- Contact the bank office where your card was issued.An identity document will be required to process your enquiry.
- Contact the bank's call center at 1256 or 0 800 1 200 200 (from abroad). To block the card through the bank's call center, you will need to provide the operator the "code word" that was specified in the debit card registration agreement.
- Using the Hamkor Mobile app only if the lost or stolen card was registered in the Hamkor Mobile application. You can block your card in the "My Cards" section.
In order to reissue or unlock the card, it is necessary to contact the bank office where the debit card was issued with an identity document.
The Bank strongly recommends that you keep the PIN code secret and not pass it on to other people. If you suspect that someone has found out your PIN code, you need to change it immideately.
It is recommended to change the PIN code at least once a month. The PIN code can be changed at the terminal, information kiosk or ATM of any bank that is a member of the UZCARD payment system.