History of the bank
- Formation of the bank JSCB "Andijanbank"
- Membership in the Republican brokers’ board "Tashkent"
- Membership in the Association of Russian Banks
- Membership in the Republican foreign exchange market in Uzbekistan
- Membership in the Association of Banks of Uzbekistan
- Building of branch network
- Renamed Bank into JSCB "Hamkorbank"
- First International Audit
- IFC provides a first line of credit without a government guarantee
- The World Bank provides a line of credit, the project on restructuring of agricultural enterprises
- EBRD provides first line of credit to microfinance
- Member of the international payment system "SWIFT
- Associate Member of the payment system "VISA"
- International rating has been obtained
- Recognized as the most active bank by the EBRD program on trade finance in Uzbekistan
- Adopted the "Code of Ethics"
- The first issue of long-term corporate stock
- Членство в Узбекской республиканской товарно-сырьевой биржи
- International Finance Corporation - shareholder "Hamkorbank", the beginning of cooperation with Asian Development Bank, Islamic Corporation for Development of the Private sector, with Russian Company R-Style Softlab
- Signed the Agreement with International Development Association. Beginning of cooperation with German Development Bank (KfW)
- First agreement with an investment company «Triple Jump» towards the development of microfinance
- The beginning of a project to organize own processing service and manufacturing of plastic cards for International payment system VISA and China Union Pay
- The bank became a winner in nomination “Leader of the money transfer system ”Fast Mail” in Uzbekistan“
- International Development Association (WorldBank) allocated to the Bank an additional credit line
- «GlobalFinance» journal recognized Hamkorbank as the Best Bank in the Developing Markets in Asian region in 2013
- The Bank introduced money transfers according to «CaspianMoneyTransfer» system
- AsianBanking&Finance journal recognized Hamkorbank as the Best Bank for the small and medium sized business in Uzbekistan in 2013
- The Bank opened a new branch named Chilanzar in Tashkent city
- The bank introduced a new logo and performed re-branding
- First agreement with IFC is signed in the area of financing the foreign trade
- The bank introduced information support system for the customers – CallCentre
- The Dutch Development Bank (FMO) has become the second foreign shareholder
- The Bank acquired the status of the bank with foreign capital
- International rating agency «Moody's Investors Service» confirmed the ratings of the bank
- The Bank became a member of the Finance - Banking Association of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- Winner in the category "Best Bank in attracting foreign credit lines" and "The Best Bank of the desire for the support of innovative ideas" at the exhibition «BankExpo-2014»
- The Bank opened a new branch "Shayhantohur" in Tashkent city
- The Bank opened a new branch "Bogishamol" in Samarkand city