Debit Card In Foreign Currency
- Free of ChargeCard Issuance
- $10Minimum Required Balance
- Pay for the purchase of goods or services in stores or service enterprises, on the Internet, receive cash at any payment service provider worldwide that bears Visa logo;
- Save your money even if the card is lost. By the request of the Client, the card will be blocked and, unlike the loss of cash your money will be saved.
The Visa card is a key to your account where your money is kept. By taking basic precautionary measures when using it, you can minimize the likelihood of theft of your money:
- Do not transfer your card to anyone and do not disclose the PIN code, keep your PIN code and card number secret from third parties. Keep the PIN code separate from the card, and in no case write it on the card. In case of loss or theft of the card, the fraudster will have all the information in order to use your card.
- Check card account transactions weekly – this can be done by using bank statements received from the bank. If you spot any suspicious or unknown transactions, contact the bank immediately;
- In case of loss or theft of the card, immediately notify the bank about the incident so that the bank includes your card in the Stoplist as soon as possible;
- When making a payment using a card, do not lose sight of the card. After making the payment, make sure that your card was returned to you..
- When withdrawing a cash at ATM, make sure that no one is watching you and stands closely behind your back.
In case of loss of the card you need the bank's help to block it. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Contact the bank office where your card was issued.An identity document will be required to process your enquiry.
- Contact the bank's call center at 1256 or 0 800 1 200 200 (from abroad). To block the card through the bank's call center, you will need to provide the operator the "code word" that was specified in the debit card registration agreement.
- Using the Hamkor Mobile app only if the lost or stolen card was registered in the Hamkor Mobile application. You can block your card in the "My Cards" section
In order to reissue or unlock the card, it is necessary to contact the bank office where the bank card was issued with an identity document.