- Up to 24 monthsLoan Terms
- Good Interest Rates
- 50 mln.sumLoan Amount
- Microloan Amount Up to 50 mln. sums
- Microloan Terms Up to 24 months
- Form of Provision Non-cash transfer to debit card
- Interest Rate 48 % per annum
- Collateral Collateral in the form of a vehicle or other type of collateral that does not contradict the bank's credit policy
- How to Apply? At the bank office and branches
- Repayment Frequency Monthly repayment of principal and interest amount
Please note that the interest amount of the loan is calculated based on the nominal interest rate, and the full cost of the loan indicates how much the loan will cost if interest amounts and other types of payments are paid on time and in the prescribed amount.
The procedure for calculating the full cost of the loan can be found at: https://hamkorbank.uz/credit-calc.
The nominal interest rate of this loan can be changed by the bank, and the rate change will be agreed with the borrower.
- Application review period: 5 days; in case of providing a complete list of required documents;
- Loan repayment frequency: monthly, in the amounts specified in the repayment schedule
- Early repayment: early repayment is provided without additional fees and penalties;
- Fines and penalties: In case of violation of the terms of repayment of the principal debt on the loan, the interest rate on the amount of overdue debt increases 1.5 times from the date of formation of this overdue debt;
- Penalty for overdue interest – 0.1% per day;
- Collateral - at least 125% of the loan amount.
Factors influencing a positive decision on granting a loan:
- Positive credit history;
- Permanent source of income;
- Provision of the required collateral for the loan;
- Completeness of the provided list of documents.
Factors influencing the negative decision to granting a loan::
- Negative credit history;
- Lack of a permanent source of income;
- Lack of collateral for the loan;
- Incompleteness of the provided list of documents.
- Application for a microloan
- Documents confirming the identity of the borrower (passport or military certificate)
- In cases of difficulty in determining the average monthly income of the client, a certificate of income may be requested, documents for securing a microloan
- Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and stateless persons permanently residing in the territory of the Republic and having a stable income;
- Absence of overdue debts on previously issued loans.
Как получить кредит
Для получения кредита обратитесь в удобное для Вас отделение банка.
Дополнительную информацию можно получить по телефону