Personal Loan for Solar Panels
- Up to 84 monthsLoan Terms
- Good Interest Rates
- Up to 200 of RCV amountLoan Amount
- Loan Currency National currency (so'm)
- Loan amount Up to 200 reference calculation value (RCV) (in national currency)
- Loan Terms Up to 84 months
- Interest Rate The Central Bank's refinancing rate + 5% (19 %)
- Form of Provision Non-cash transfer
- How to Apply? At the bank office and branches
- Repayment Frequency Monthly repayment of principal and interest amount
Please note that the interest amount of the loan is calculated based on the nominal interest rate, and the full cost of the loan indicates how much the loan will cost if interest amounts and other types of payments are paid on time and in the prescribed amount.
The procedure for calculating the full cost of the loan can be found at: https://hamkorbank.uz/credit-calc.
The nominal interest rate of this loan can be changed by the bank, and the rate change will be agreed with the borrower.
- Application review period: 5 days; in case of providing a complete list of required documents;
- Loan repayment frequency: monthly, in the amounts specified in the repayment schedule
- Early repayment: early repayment is provided without additional fees and penalties;
- Fines and penalties: In case of violation of the terms of repayment of the principal debt on the loan, the interest rate on the amount of overdue debt increases 1.5 times from the date of formation of this overdue debt;
- Penalty for overdue interest – 0.1% per day;
- Collateral - at least 125% of the loan amount.
Factors influencing a positive decision on granting a loan:
- Positive credit history;
- Permanent source of income;
- Provision of the required collateral for the loan;
- Completeness of the provided list of documents.
Factors influencing the negative decision to granting a loan:
- Negative credit history;
- Lack of a permanent source of income;
- Lack of collateral for the loan;
- Incompleteness of the provided list of documents.
Personal loans of up to 50 million soums can be issued on the basis of a guarantee.
Collateral terms for the loans in excess of 50 million soums:
- A pledge in the form of real estate (except houses for living)
- A pledge in the form of vehicles. When accepting this type of pledge, the vehicle must not be morally and physically obsolete. Vehicles accepted as collateral must be insured against road accidents
- A pledge in the form of jewelry or securities (it is necessary to obtain the written consent of the spouse)
- Collateral in the form of a deposit (it is necessary to obtain a notarized consent of the spouse)
- Other types of collateral with high liquidity
- Guarantee of a legal entity (in this case, the requirement to the guarantor must comply with the credit policy of the Bank "Hamkorbank")
- A copy of the loan recipient's ID (passport or military service certificate)
- In cases where it is difficult to determine the average monthly income of the client, a certificate of income may be requested
- The contract between the customer and the manufacturer of the goods (providing the service or selling this product)
- Documents on collateral property
- Able-bodied persons who have a permanent place of work, receive income from their activities, a pension or other income, who are also citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan or permanently residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan who do not hold citizenship. ;
- Absence of overdue debts on previously issued loans
Как получить кредит
Для получения кредита обратитесь в удобное для Вас отделение банка.
Дополнительную информацию можно получить по телефону