- Up to 36 monthsLoan Terms
- Good Interest Rates
- Up to 200 of RCV amountLoan Amount
- Loan Currency National currency (so'm)
- Loan amount Up to 200 reference calculation value (RCV) (in national currency)
- Loan Terms Up to 36 months
- Form of Provision Non-cash transfer
- Interest Rate Up to 24 months – 32 % per annum
From 24 months to 36 months – 36 % per annum
- Form of Provision Non-cash transfer to debit card
- How to Apply? At the bank office and branches
- Repayment Frequency Monthly repayment of principal and interest amount
• Remotely, through the Hamkor Mobile application or other payment applications.
• Through self-service terminals.
• In bank offices: by making a payment by card or cash.
Please note that the interest amount of the loan is calculated based on the nominal interest rate, and the full cost of the loan indicates how much the loan will cost if interest amounts and other types of payments are paid on time and in the prescribed amount.
The procedure for calculating the full cost of the loan can be found at: https://hamkorbank.uz/credit-calc.
The nominal interest rate of this loan can be changed by the bank, and the rate change will be agreed with the borrower.
Kreditning to’liq qiymatini hisoblash tartibi bilan havola orqali tanishishingiz mumkin: https://hamkorbank.uz/uz/credit-calc/
Mazkur kreditning nominal foiz stavkasi o‘zgartirilishi mumkin. Bunday holat yuz bergan taqdirda o‘zgarishlar qarz oluvchi bilan kelishiladi.
- Application review period: 5 days; in case of providing a complete list of required documents;
- Loan repayment frequency: monthly, in the amounts specified in the repayment schedule
- Early repayment: early repayment is provided without additional fees and penalties;
- Fines and penalties: In case of violation of the terms of repayment of the principal debt on the loan, the interest rate on the amount of overdue debt increases 1.5 times from the date of formation of this overdue debt;
- Penalty for overdue interest – 0.1% per day;
- Collateral - at least 125% of the loan amount.
Factors influencing a positive decision on granting a loan:
- Positive credit history;
- Permanent source of income;
- Provision of the required collateral for the loan;
- Completeness of the provided list of documents.
Factors influencing the negative decision to granting a loan:
- Negative credit history;
- Lack of a permanent source of income;
- Lack of collateral for the loan;
- Incompleteness of the provided list of documents.
- Household goods (furniture, carpets, plumbing, curtains, etc.)
- Household products (tableware, souvenirs, crystal, etc.)
- Payment of the university tuition fees
- Differentiated increased payment of the university tuition fees
- Household appliances (telephone, computer, TV, gas stove, air conditioning, oven, etc.)
- Wellness services (treatment, dental surgery, etc.)
- Purchase of tourist tickets and vouchers to sanatoriums (to foreign countries. Purchase of all types of tourist tickets and vouchers to sanatoriums within the country)
- Building materials - (cement, slate, paving stones, drywall, plastic and aluminum profiles, gypsum, alabaster, lime, fittings, pipes, tiles, etc.)**
- For finished construction products (gates, doors and window frames)**
- For repair work of apartments and private houses**
- For laying gas, water and electricity communications in the house
- Installation of gas equipment on motor vehicles (methane, propane)
- For the payment of services for the adjustment and repair of motor vehicles
- For the purchase of jewelry
- For the purchase of sports and fitness equipment
- Training in special courses (nursing, driver's license, payment for alternative military service, sewing courses, language courses, etc.)
- For the purchase of medical strollers and other medical equipment
- For other purposes that do not contradict with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Notice: * - Loans are issued for goods (services) produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
** - Based on liquid collateral.
Collateral is required for loans in excess of 50 million soums:
- A collateral in the form of real estate (except houses for living)
- A collateral in the form of vehicles. When accepting this type of pledge, the vehicle must not be morally and physically obsolete. Vehicles accepted as collateral must be insured against road accidents
- A collateral in the form of jewelry or securities (it is necessary to obtain the written consent of the spouse)
- Collateral in the form of a deposit or deposit (it is necessary to obtain a notarized consent of the spouse)
- Other types of collateral with high liquidity
- Guarantee of a legal entity (in this case, the requirement to the guarantor must comply with the credit policy of the Bank "Hamkorbank")
- A copy of the loan recipient's identity document (passport or military service certificate)
- In cases where it is difficult to determine the average monthly income of the client, an income statement may be requested.
- The identity document of the guarantee person
- The contract between the customer and the manufacturer of the goods (providing the service or selling this product)
- Documents on collateral property
- Able-bodied persons who have a permanent place of work, receive income from their activities, a pension or other income, who are also citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan or permanently residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan who do not hold citizenship.;
- Absence of overdue debts on previously issued loans
Как получить кредит
Для получения кредита обратитесь в удобное для Вас отделение банка.
Дополнительную информацию можно получить по телефону